Auto, Home, Life, Health, Business and Commercial Insurance

Call Us Today! 407-340-1010

Orlando Florida Inland Marine and Mobile Property Insurance

Many business owners don’t consider inland marine or mobile property insurance. However if you travel for work, ship products or high-value items, this insurance coverage will be very helpful!

Essential for protecting business property, inland marine and mobile property insurance covers property and high-value items while in transit to and from your business. It protects a range of goods from tools and silverware to documents and data.

This insurance covers transit both on land and over water.

Specifically, it includes:

  • Accounts receivable
  • Property being transported
  • Buildings under construction
  • Computer equipment and data
  • High-value items, such as fine artwork

Did you know that most insurance policies exclude or limit coverage for what you carry in your vehicle, even if you use your supplies daily and need them to properly perform your job? Valuable items, such as data, electronics and materials are covered under inland marine and mobile property insurance. This insurance provides extended coverage, so whether your business owns the items, or you borrowing them, the items in your company’s vehicle are covered.

Similarly, inland marine insurance can protect you and your business if an accident occurs while working for someone else. Therefore, if you repair, service or clean others’ property, inland marine insurance will provide coverage for goods while they are on your premises, in your storage, or in transit to/from your premises.

Inland marine and mobile property has an unusual name and can be challenging to navigate. Our professional staff will walk you through it one step at a time. Call today for your free quote.